Monday 13 February 2012

Happy Kiss Day 2012

13 Feb 2012 Kiss day has a great importance in all the valentine’s week. A girl is more attachedemotionally with a lovely kiss as a kiss is not just a kiss it is a symbol of security, dependability and comfort for any of girls so don’t shy boys girls needs you go and kiss your lover on that Kiss Day. Kiss day starts with the emotions of kiss and ends on the beautiful and lovely Valentine’s Day. It is the 6th day of the valentine’s week 2012.
Love is every where in the air around you but remember that it cannot be completed until this love is expressed in the front of your lover and a kiss is a best way to show that how much you care and love. An intense kiss overloaded with the emotions got deep desires to be loved and feel secure for a girl so express your love also in words and for thisKiss Day Day SMS, Scraps, Greetings, Wishes, Cards & Wallpapers will help you a lot because they will give you some romantic lines to say before kiss so that your lover also attached with that kiss same like you.

Kiss Day SMS, Scraps & Wishes

  • Love is heat.
    You are sweet.
    When two Lips are meet.
    Love is complete.

  • Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!! Please get somebody and recharge urbalance now! u have
    2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on 1st January 2011
  • proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment .
  • U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk.softer than flower. since i have u as my lover,come to me near, i’ll kiss ur lips without fear.u’ll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.
  • “Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score;
    Then to that twenty, add a hundred more:
    A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on,
    To make that thousand up a million.
    Treble that million, and when that is done,
    Let”s kiss afresh, as when we first begun.”
  • When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you… When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you… When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you… Now that I love you, I”m afraid to lose you.
  • If I had one wish
    I would give you a long and tender kiss
    and if I had two wishes
    then I would choose to do it over again.
As kiss express your love but expression needs some words which will given to you


0 comments:

Post a Comment